MSELECT is looking for an HSE Officer in Baghdad, for one of our regional leading industrial client, 3 years of experience in health, Safety and environment is requested.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Maintain relevant SHE logs and documentation
- Prepare applicable SHE reports as necessary
- Provide assistance and advice on SHE issues to make recommendations to factory management team
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant SHE training
- Observe SHE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Safety, health, and environment
- Experience in Supply Chain operations