MSELECT is looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor in Baghdad, for one of our regional leading industrial client, 5 years of experience in manufacturing environment is requested.
The Quality Assurance supervisor plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials and products.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Participate in the review of new and revised versions of specifications
Academic and professional qualifications:
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree required in field of Chemical Science, Chemical Engineering or ect.
- Prefer experience in Cellulose manufacturing
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 3 years of supervisory experience
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process