MSELECT is looking for a Logistic Supervisor in Baghdad, for one of our regional leading producer of baby's sanitary and Hygiene, the candidate should have 3-5 Years of experience in Supply Chain operations.
Overall responsibility for managing Inbound Logistics for all Finished Goods, raw and packaging materials. S/he needs to ensure delivery of high CCFOT at optimal costs for FG’s. The main objective of the job is to ensure availability of finished goods to deliver the desired service level. Balancing CCFOT with optimizing Working Capital is one of the key challenges.
To drive improvement in company’s customer service strategy and, by developing robust and structured Customer service development Programmed. Key aspects of the role include: Internal/external scanning of new opportunities to develop and drive capabilities for customer service.
- Ensure a smooth operation in the primary distribution process (Distribution Requirements Planning) to deliver high levels of Customer Service towards Distributors
- Ensure effective running of Procure to pay cycle.
- Responsible for optimizing overall stock holding.
- Drive Business Waste improvements in the area of Slow Moving and Obsolete Finished Goods. Timely reporting of any write off risks due to expiry.
- Coordinate shipment of finished goods from the factory to the warehouse(s).
- Identify and evaluate third party service providers who can supplement the capacity.
- Interface with key external providers of processes, methodologies and tools for new developments
- Develop and maintain best practice methodologies, tools and databases
- Capture best practice knowledge of CS supply chain processes, methodologies and tools.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- University Degree in Engineering or Management, Master of Business Administration is preferred
- Customer Service, Planning
- Imports, Exports
- Exposure to Order to Cash, procure to pay cycle
- Budgeting & Planning
Experience: 3-5 Years in Supply Chain operations