MSELECT is looking for a Factory Technician in Baghdad, for one of our regional leading producer of baby's sanitary and Hygiene client.
Key Responsibilities:Mechanical Skills and Focused Technician; knowledge and application of technical skills and expertise to ensure the provision of effective engineering support within team, focused on delivering performance targets. Directly contributes to improved safety, quality, sustainability and cost.
- Preventative Maintenance Specialist and user of Condition Based Monitoring.
- Fully Operational on Mechanisms, Motion.
Safety - Utilise appropriate safety and environmental procedures for people, processes, materials, products and equipment to ensure a safe working environment for the whole team.
Environment - Reduce costs due to waste and minimise impact to health, safety and the environment through working to eliminate waste and through the correct management of waste and hazardous materials.
Quality - Ensure that all aspects of Quality within the area of responsibility are in accordance with local Quality procedures to protect and promote the brand and product.
Continuous Improvement - Use performance measures to identify and prioritise losses in production area. Apply rigorous Cost Deployment and the Zero loss concept to eliminate losses.
- Post Diploma Degree or Engineering
- Fresh Graduate is preferable
- Must be flexible within pattern of shift work to accommodate factory shutdowns, training courses etc and emergency cover.