MSELECT is looking to hire a Field Service Engineer for an international power and utilities client to be based in Tehran, Iran.
Selected candidate performs complex and technically demanding work on-site in a specialized area of Field Service for Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines or Compressors. Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them.
- Performs complex, specialized tasks on Gas or Steam Turbines and/or Compressor equipment during new installation and overhauls.
- Repair or work on modification projects in accordance with Siemens work procedures.
- Completes documents of all installations, inspections, maintenance repair work and failures.
- Performs complex service calls and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and
- Feedback on problem evaluation and resolution.
- Capable of developing detailed outage plans.
- Capable of executing and supervision of outages at Gas Turbine sites.
- Some capability for back office support in a PM role.
- Performs assessment of equipment condition and applies repair or improvement measures based on Siemens standards.
- Catalogue of corrective measures.
- Participates in responding to semi-complex service calls
- Must be able to speak Farsi and English.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Field Service and 1 to 2 years maintenance on rotating equipment, mainly Gas and Steam Turbines.
- Field Service or break down Maintenance experience is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience in multicultural teams required.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.