MSELECT is looking to hire a HR Officer for a real estate client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum 3 years of relevant experience in human resources and be fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- To carry out the necessary motivation studies to keep qualified employees within the organization.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- To determine the training needs of the employees with the relevant units and to prepare the training programs.
- To ensure that wage payments are made in an error-free and regular manner.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
HR Officer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Budgeting: Assessing human and resource use and making budget plans with financial and other management personnel.
- English, Arabic, Kurdish.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.