MSELECT is looking to hire a Trainer for a consultancy client in Erbil, candidates must have at least 4 years of experience in financial transformation trainings, fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
- Lead the training sessions using department training material with stakeholders across government
- Maintain a high proficiency in financial transformation training
- Participate in regular meetings with the Team Leader/project managers assessing and addressing issues, and facilitating collaboration between the stakeholders
- Solve technical problems users may face either at a distance or in person
- Maintaining quality assurance of delivery at all times
- Identify and recommend improvements toward efficient and effective operations to the Team Leader.
Experience and skills:
- Proven experience in change management and delivering user training
- Proven experience as a trainer within government and international organizations
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Communication, presentation, organization, time management, and public speaking skills
- Familiarity with accounting and finance in the government is desirable
- Proficiency in MS Office, proficiency in an e-learning software is an asset
- Certification as a corporate trainer is an asset
- Fluency in English is desirable.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.