MSELECT is looking to hire an HR Administrator for a consultancy client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in HR and Administration and be fluent in English and Kurdish.
- Prepare monthly reports and collect supporting documents for all the expenses during the month.
- Follow up on residency and Visa expiry dates of the clients.
- Liaise with company lawyers and clients to ensure visas and residencies are issued on time
- Prepare invoices, supporting documents and communicate with finance department for the supplier’s payments.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, health check-up appointments, cars, and making hotel reservations.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Providing real-time scheduling reports for booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Communicating with external partners
- Keeping a daily tracker for all the Travel arrangements.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or equivalent.
- Two years of experience in HR and administration.
- Good speaking and writing in English.
- Good IT and formatting skills (Microsoft Office).
- Strong customer service skills.
- A high level of confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- Efficient and organized with good attention to detail.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting