MSELECT is looking to hire a Logistics Coordinator for an international agricultural client in Basrah. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Coordinating of logistic operation in Basra for:
- Vessel Discharge.
- Operation of Mobile Cranes.
- Operation of Floating Cranes.
- Operating of Trucking in the Port.
- Responsible of cost control off all above.
- Working in Coordination with Partners.
- Leading the logistic team.
- Reporting to Board Member.
- Expediting clearance and documentation procedures for shipments.
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- English and Arabic languages are required.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.