MSELECT is looking to hire a Petroleum Engineer for a consultancy client in Erbil. Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in the oil and gas industry and be fluent in Kurdish and English.
- Responsible for the Portal to provide clear and accurate information to international oil companies (IOCs)
- Ensure a timely and service-oriented approach is taken towards all requests, applications and inquiries received
- Responsible for accuracy and timely delivery of Reports on a daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and annual basis.
- Follow-up with IOCs via telephone and email
- Manage emails professionally
- Motivated and ready to take new tasks
- Strong technical writing ability
- BSc in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Production Engineering or Production Technology role in Kurdistan region
- High competency in report writing, presenting, communicating with large groups, and conducting effective meetings
- Well organized and able to very effectively communicate across multiple offices using phone / teams
- Advanced PC skills including word processing, spreadsheet applications and e-mail
- A sound understanding of business and economic analysis concepts is necessary
- Experience in working with a multi-disciplinary, multinational and multicultural workforce
- The position demands a mature, team oriented, non-confrontational and diplomatic style
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.