MSELECT is looking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor for an international oil and gas operator in Duhok. Candidates must have a minimum of 7 years relevant experience and be fluent in English.
Provides professional supervision and coordination of maintenance on all equipment, vehicles, electrical systems, and instrumentation systems.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Recruit, supervise and train maintenance technicians
- Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations)
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
- 7+ years’ experience in oil and gas
Reports Directly to
- Operations Superintendent
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process