MSELECT is looking to hire a Plant Supervisor for an international oil and gas client in Duhok, candidates must have at least 7 years of experience in the same role, fluency in English is a must.
Responsible for all production operations of the plant facility to ensure efficient, effective, low-cost management, and coordination of operational activities.
- Directs Production Chief Operators to ensure operational goals, objectives, and initiatives are attained.
- Directs maintenance superintendent and team for daily maintenance, repairs and trouble shooting.
- Manages construction projects.
- Leads, coordinates, and directs all employees and contractors within area of responsibility.
- Responsible for monitoring and management of all operating expenses and ongoing project costs.
- Directs materials procurement and inventory for spare part management and new project materials in co-ordination with the procurement department.
- Monitors daily activity reports and equipment reports in identification of production and/or equipment problems.
- Ensures all environmental and safety compliance issues are met.
- Works with all departments to ensure effective management of operations to meet Company standards.
- Coordinates and provides and operation experience for development of operational and new project plans with company Engineers.
- Supervises and Coordinates the crude oil sales to ensure oil is managed for transportation to the sales terminal.
- Supervises field production, camp and associated activities as required. Replaces field production manager when needed.
- Reports directly to Vice President of Kurdistan operations.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.