Baghdad vacancy: Business Development and Account Executive. Fluent English and Arabic required.
Works as the link between the client and the entire agency. She or he is in charge of overseeing the smooth running of an advertising or marketing campaign, from briefing the team to understanding client’s business and industry, and following up with the client.
One of the most important tasks in account management is to design the brief; a well targeted brief can be the making of a great campaign, save clients’ time and cost.
- Identifying and looking after potential customers
- Pitching products and/or services to existing and potential customers
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Understanding clients’ needs and opportunities and the industry client is in
- Managing a portfolio of accounts monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Using contacts to generate new business
- Engaging in project management duties by managing, reviewing progress and
delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
- Conducting and attending meetings with clients well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Creating a good relationship with company creative, digital, media, production team, and research.
- Following up with Hama creative, research, digital, media and production team in order to deliver the project on time
- Assist the marketing manager and the marketing team in meeting their objectives.
- Supervising the projects that he/she brought from signing the contract till executing and handing it back to the client. Preparing PowerPoint presentations and other means to sell and successfully communicating presentations.
- Business development professionals are also obligated to write reports on client meetings.
- Visiting the current clients and having update on their products/services.
- Communicating with clients to inform them about new solution offered by the company
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiations with the client
- Exploring organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contacting potential clients to create rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and executing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Keep CRM up to date.
- Help organize events for the company.
- Excellent time management and organization
- Strong communication
- knowing etiquette of business meetings
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Ability to meet target
- Team work
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines work under pressure.
- Skill in prioritizing and obligations
- Attention to detail
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the same or related field
- Fluency in Kurdish and English, Arabic is a plus
- Previous Marketing/Sales/Communication is a plus
- Flexible with Traveling nationally and internationally
- Strong oral and copy writing skills