MSELECT is hiring a Media Manager for a public service client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic is a plus.
- Develop content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital client strategies.
- Serve as the organization’s media liaison and formal spokesperson.
- Conduct press conferences and briefings.
- Give quotes and comments to the media outlets after the approval of the line manager.
- Build and manage the organization's social media profile and presence.
- Promote the activities of the organization through media channels and social media.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/media or related fields.
- 3 years of work experience as a media manager or similar.
- Ability to speak Kurdish and English language fluently, Arabic is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns.
- Ability to create appropriate content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Ability to conduct press conferences and briefings.
- Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key media influencers.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process