MSELECT is looking on behalf of a major global oil and gas company in Basra a Windows 10 technician, he will be responsible to rebuild the end-user’s machines by migrating the user data, re image the machine with windows 10 and reload the data on the machine before the handover.
The windows 10 Technician are the single point of contact for integration and delivery of end-user support (Front-Office) to the COMPANY. They must be able to deliver effective business engagement to ensure support and services delivered are in line with business needs and develop close working relationships between company IT staff and onsite experts/contractors to improve knowledge sharing and deliver further support efficiencies.
Qualifications as follows:
• Extensive work experience in a similar position.
• Extensive knowledge in operating system and hardware.
• Working knowledge of Infrastructure services frameworks e.g. IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
• Knowledge of IT (windows 10) standards, processes and policies.
• Extensive knowledge of positive customer interactions.
• Knowledge of data backup methodologies.
• Extensive experience of supporting computers operating systems.
• Extensive experience of supporting MS Office suite.
• Proven track record of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Experience of using ticketing systems, help desk/call logging tools.