MSELECT is looking to hire a Logistics Sales Executive for a logistics client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of domestic logistics experience. Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish is a must.
- Developing a plan to achieve sales target.
- Carrying out prospecting calls.
- Establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of the firm’s freight transportation services.
- Maintain consistently positive interactions to nurture customer relationships.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow-through till resolution.
- Represent the firm in negotiating and building relationship with shippers and carriers.
- Bachelor’s degree. A minimum of High School diploma is also acceptable.
- Must have a good understanding of sales concepts, methods, and techniques. They must also have industry knowledge and 2-3 years of domestic logistics experience.
- Having a proven record of sales success and in-depth knowledge of logistics products and services is a plus to an applicant.
- Networking and relationship building are vital to getting referrals and successfully closing sales. Hence to succeed, individuals must be able to develop strong business relationships within all levels of the company and with potential and existing clients.
- Have PC skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications. They should also be willing to learn new programs and logistics applications
- Communication skills, whether it is via email, phone, or face-to-face are crucial in making a sale. To succeed, job holder must have excellent verbal communication skills to convey information on the company’s solutions to clients and prospects, as well as to provide customer support as needed.
- Ability to work and contribute in a team oriented environment.
- The job holder is responsible for giving quotes to clients, as well as negotiating with shippers and carriers. Therefore, it is essential to have good negotiation skills so that they can influence clients taking a position that confers maximum benefit to the company.
- Fluent in English, Arabic and Kurdish.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process