International oil and gas operator looking for an Equipment and Materials Engineer in UAE. Min 5 years of experience similar field with fluency in English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review existing inventory stock, advice on suitability of existing inventory for planned operations
- Support the tendering process for drilling equipment and materials.
- Focal point of contact (internal and external) for all drilling well ops logistics.
- Ensure that sufficient Drilling Materials & Equipment’s are available at all time at rigs for an uninterrupted drilling operation
- Prepare materials and equipment’s load-out list for each well based on drilling program.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, materials, transportation and warehouse services.
- Provide support to the field personnel in terms of information required on materials specs, vendors, prices etc.
- Preparation of PO, SO, CO, Load-out Manifest, Delivery Notes and coordinate with contractors for all equipment’s mobilization and demobilization.
- Strategic direction and focal point of contact for day-to-day management of drilling logistics operations.
- Be familiar with Explosive mobilization & demobilization procedure in Kurdistan, Iraq.
- Be familiar with all Contractors and Sub-contractors those are based in Erbil & Sulaymaniyah.
- Be familiar with Ministry of Natural Resources’ procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Experience and Full understanding of drilling inventory including and not limited to wellheads, casings, and cementing accessories
- Hands on experience and full understanding of rig equipment functions capabilities and limitations
- Full understanding of drilling equipment and processes
- Full understanding of stock, inventory control and management
- Fluent in English language