MSELECT is looking to hire an IT Manager for an Automotive client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
The IT Manager will supervise and support IT for all technical operations. Prepare strategy, Guideline, policies and procedure for smooth IT operations.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the client
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in IT
- Ability to think strategically, analyze large amount of data and information objectively, and make quick decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
- Must have demonstrated managerial skills
- Must have strong understanding of IT principles
- English and Arabic fluency is a must
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.