- Lead procurement, warehousing and shipment process for all POS materials by finding the most efficient solutions.
- Maintain and administer POSM ordering Portal to ensure accuracy and manage communication with field related inquires pertaining to POSM ordering process.
- Proactively manage POSM stocks to ensure that POSM are available in the right locations whenever needed.
- Develop and agree action standards for the implementation of POS materials in conjunction with the channel leads to ensure effective execution.
- Manage efficient spending of trade marketing budget by supervising trade marketing leads in all regions to ensure the desired product benefits and brand values/equity are properly communicated.
- Manage internal creative team for the development of POS materials working closely with marketing and sales teams.
- Manage agencies to organize internal events (JBP, Dealers Meeting, ASM Meeting, etc) for the communication of business plans to stakeholders (sales team, key customers, dealers) including venue selection, logistics, on-site event services, budgeting, billing control and concept building in coordination with channel and brand marketing teams.
Qualifications & Skills Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in related filed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Initiator and results-oriented with strong communication, cross-functional problem-solving skills
- Business savvy, result-oriented and customer focused.
- Understanding of field dynamics and ability to collaborate with sale’s team.
- Willingness to be versatile and flexible in a rapidly changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency, meeting deadlines and benchmarks.
- A good blend of technical, analytical and creative thinking skills
Critical Experiences Specific to this Job
- Good knowledge of company Marketing Systems.
- Managerial and/or other functions experience is plus.
- Ability to lead and manage cross-function teams, upper management and Corporate.
- FMCG knowledge – product / history / philosophy
- Marketing Manager
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.