MSELECT is looking to hire a HR Supervisor for an international oil and gas services client in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years in an HR generalist role and be fluent in Arabic and English.
Carry out day to day HR activities to ensure that the Human Resource Department works smoothly and efficiently, Support and advice management of the business in the implementation of the operational staffing plan, within the framework of established HR policies, rules and regulations in order to realize adequate staffing of the assigned unit.
- Design, formulate and update the job descriptions for all the unique position in the organization
- Develop, update, communicate, and ensure implementation of employee policies across the organization
- Reward Management: Design and implement the Compensation and Benefits policies, variable pay, bonus plan for the organization. Update and review the same as per the organization’s mandates
- Supervise the monthly payroll activity and ensure timely disbursement of the salary
- Formulate and design recognition schemes and employee engagement activities for employees across the organization
- Implement the annual performance management system for all employees across the organization
- Act as the Single point of contact for Human Resources related activities on any project
- Communicate and manage the compensation and benefits policies to contribute to its proper implementation in the assigned area.
- Manage and monitor the assigned area wage structure through assessment of positions based on the prescribed methodology.
- Execute at request or at own initiative to management and employees regarding the implementation, application and management of HR or related procedures, work instructions, systems, instruments and terms and conditions, as well as follow up implementation.
- Monitor the payroll and making sure personnel data such as address, rate of pay, absences and benefits are maintained by the Payroll Accountant through the Human Resource Management System
- Develop, communicate, and monitor HR policies and procedures
- Administer and explain standardized company benefits to employees as per the standardized HR policies
- Comply with all company quality, health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Maintain legal documents, contracts relating to house rentals of employees, office building contracts etc.
- Ensure performance reviews are done once a year on a regular basis as per the organizational goals of NPS
- Ensure that the probationary reviews are done for all employees after finishing probation
- Support the job appraisal or performance review process
- Assess and respond to health and safety requirements from a Human Resources perspective
- Handle termination of employees making sure all processes are completed before the employee leaves
- Conduct exit interviews and process separation documentation
- Assist various departments in managing performance improvement, employee compensation, recruitment, personal policies, and regulatory compliance
- Project Consultants
- Director - Human Resource and Administration
- Operational Efficiency
- Communication Skills
- Team Work
- Customer Centricity
- Problem Solving
- Negotiating Skills
- Networking Skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Computer proficiency
- Knowledge of the statutory compliances and labor laws
- Attention to detail
Previous experience required
- Graduate/ Master’s degree in Human Resource Management
- Over 5 years in an HR generalist role. Experience in the Oil and Gas industry will be an added advantage
- HR Manager
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.