MSELECT is looking to hire a Business Development Manager for an international oil and gas services client in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of technical experience in a services company in the Oil and Gas industry. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
Carry out the business development and lead generation activity in the designate region/ Geo market to ensure conversion of leads and targets clients into long term customers for the organization.
- Provide inputs for business development strategy design and the target setting for the designate market (service/ country/ geo market)
- Carry out market intelligence activities across the designate region, by gathering information relevant to the business
- To build the client target list and identify new sectors/ potential organizations to harness as potential business partners in the future
- Manage the marketing and product development teams to implement business development initiatives
- Meet the business targets by delivering the strategy plan, as per the identified opportunities in the growth areas
- Build relationships and networks, in the identified markets to build and establish brand credibility and organizational visibility
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, credentials pitch, negotiation, close, handover to the account management team
- Act as point person for strategic alliances with technology partners
- Organize events/ road shows/ conferences etc. in the region to boost the visibility and image of the organization
- Clients/ Customers
- Director - Business Development and Marketing
- Geo Market Heads/ General Managers
- Operational Efficiency
- Communication Skills
- Team Work
- Customer Centricity
- Problem Solving
- Negotiating Skills
- Networking Skills
Key Process Involved In
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of other languages (French/ Arabic/ German)
- Technical Know-how related to the services offered in the market, tendering and contracts
- Presentation and public speaking skills
Previous Experience Required
- 10 to 12 years of technical experience in a services company in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Must have well services background
- Business Development and Marketing Director
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.