MSELECT is looking to hire an Electrical Engineer for an international oil and gas operator in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum 10 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English and Kurdish.
To Work with the Engineering and Construction Teams to deliver the electrical scope within Projects
Responsibilities and Key Objectives / Produce Electrical Engineering designs including but not limited to:
- Load Schedules
- Single Line Diagrams
- Control Schematics
- Plot Plans indicating Electrical Equipment
- Cable and Ladder rack / tray routing drawings
- Cable Sizing Calculations
- Cable schedules
- Bills of Materials
Scope of Works for Installation
- Complete detailed work packs that allow Construction Department to install the works
- Inspection and Test Records
- Mechanical Completion Certificates
- Pre-commissioning records
Preparation of Equipment Specifications & Data Sheets
- LV Switchgear
- ac & dc UPS
- LV Motors
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in the Electrical engineering Electrical Engineering field in industry, though not necessarily in the Oil & Gas sector as training will be given in the application of appropriate Electrical Engineering methods.
- Understanding of Electrical Engineering Theories and practical application of these.
- A team player capable of working within a team with personnel from many diverse backgrounds.
- A willingness and ability to develop his/her own skill set by on the job training
- Self-starter with a strong desire to deliver superior results.
- Good presentation, communication and written skills.
- Logical thinking and analytical skills.
Basic understanding of
- Electronic Modelling of Electrical Networks
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Load Flow Analysis
- Hazardous Area engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCad drafting software
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- FEC Team
- Operations Team
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process