MSELECT is looking to hire a Business Developer for a consultancy client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of proven experience in sales and business development within the services sector. Fluency in Kurdish and English is a must, Arabic is a plus.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate steps to ensure winning of the client.
- Meeting with potential clients to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Encouraging existing clients by creating and improving proposals and tenders.
- Operating with various communication tools such as emailing, calling and more.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Maintaining the relations with our current clients and assisting up on their request.
- Perform any other duties or tasks as required.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, or related field.
- Proven experience for minimum 3 years working as a business development, Sales, or similar role in the services and consultancy industry.
- Fluency in Kurdish and English. Arabic is a plus.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.