MSELECT is looking to hire a Broker for a real estate client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience and be fluent in Kurdish, English and Arabic.
- Educating and constantly monitoring their agents
- Generating and managing lists of properties for sale
- Collaborating with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys, and other external stakeholders involved in various real estate transactions
- Soliciting clients by promoting the brokerage, networking, marketing, and offering real estate services to prospective clients
- Providing information on legal guidelines, rates, specifications, and property availability to clients
- Partnering with clients to buy, sell, and rent properties within the identified target market
- Negotiating between buyers and sellers to facilitate contractual agreements that are in the best interests of all parties involved
- Drafting sales and purchase contracts to be completed upon the closing of real estate transactions
- Ensuring that all real estate transactions follow applicable laws and regulations relating to the purchase, sale, or lease of properties
- Is responsible for agent behavior, performance, and legal compliance
- Compare properties to determine a competitive market price
- Promote properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
- Ensure that all terms of purchase contracts are met
- BA/ MBA degree, preferred in related field
- 2-4 years of experience as a real estate broker is required.
- Successful sales record
- Ability to work independently and able to supervise a team of agents
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Solid negotiation, sales, and communication skills
- Responsible and ethical
- Knowledgeable about the property market and best practices
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.