MSELECT is looking to hire a Finance Officer for a consultancy client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and be fluent in English and Kurdish.
We are looking for an experienced finance/accounting professional with effective communication and problem-solving skills to join the team.
- 2-5 years’ experience in an accounting or finance role within a large public or private organization
- Experience in consolidating and formatting raw data and performing data analysis to assist management decision making
- Experience documenting “as-is” processes and proposing effective and efficient improvements
- Confident interacting with key stakeholders and contributing to team discussions
Research and Reporting Writing
- Experience conducting research and preparing summaries and analysis
- Confident with verbal and written translation between English and Kurdish
- The ability to look beyond the obvious and question the status quo
- Experience, in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment in the public or private sector
- Experience working with projects and programmes
- Knowledge of the way in which the Government operates in Kurdistan
- Spoken and written English, Kurdish and Arabic
• BA in Accounting or similar area, relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process