Urgent! Government Relations Officer needed in Mosul for our international client. Must be fluent in Arabic and English
Interacts with all government departments and armed forces in Mosul to procure and renew licenses, approvals, certificates, attestations, and authentications in order for the firm to effectively carry out all business related activities. Prepares and maintains all personnel and administrative records in adherence to the firm's policies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Identifies, develops and maintains relationships with required departments within the armed forces in Mosul, Immigration, Public Works, Civil Defense, Chamber(s) of Commerce, Health, and Licensing, and Planning so that any government-related transactions for the firm and its employees are completed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Arranges and prepares all necessary documents, copies, charts, and drawings to present to the government for approval.
- Obtains approval from the relevant authorities and processes documents for new, re-hired, and terminated employees including issuance of labor guarantees, and contracts.
- Coordinates with appropriate agency for arrangement of labor inspections. Checks for anomalies in the labor list and provide appropriate information and documentation to rectify discrepancies.
- Liaises with the appropriate authorities to obtain, renew, change, or cancel in part or full the activities on the trade license and company registration.
- Keeps abreast of changes in local laws and ensures compliance with these laws.
- Completes special projects regarding various issues as needed.
- Promotes effective work practices, works as a team member, and shows respect for co-workers.
- Must have good admin skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Excellent verbal skills in terms of communication style and techniques.
- Computer literacy in Windows and Microsoft office
- Must be from Mosul city.