Summary of duties:
Prepares security plans for the field drilling operations, recruits rig site security personnel, liaising with local security agencies and security groups and the OPF on manning and security issues.
Security audits, assessments, emergency preparedness, rig sites, preparation of security induction training, control of security mobile escort teams, writing of security SOPs for drilling sites.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Intelligence Reports.
- Develop Security Strategies
- Security Plans
- Writing of Rig Site Security Plans.
- Physical Security Measures.
- Journey management and communications
- Intelligence / Incident Reports
- Emergency preparedness
- Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Manage all security project assets
- Security Briefings
- Site specific Security SOP’s
- Reports to the Asset Protection Manager
- Daily Communication with Drilling Manager
- Project Management course.
- HSE Training
- H2S Orientation
- FPOS Level 2
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Security Operations
- Military or Police background
- Previous experience of Security Rig site Operations (preferably within the KRG)
- Thorough Knowledge of Security Mobile Escort Operations. (Journey management)
- Production of accurate Intelligence Reports
- Must be physically fit and of good health
- Able to work in high risk areas (HRAs)