MSELECT is hiring a Recruitment Officer for an international oil and gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience in Recruitment domain which must include Iraq experience and be fluent in English.
To ensure smooth coordination of the recruitment processes (position announcement, shortlisting, interviews, selection, onboarding), effective management of key stakeholders and ensure timely update of candidate details in the master candidate tracker.
- Organize Graduate Recruitment Day’s (SRD's) and Experienced Professional final assessments by coordinating time with interviewers, assessors and functional experts.
- Serve as Focal Point for all inquiries regarding interviews and SRD activities from assessors, candidate, and recruiters (including sending request forms to the hiring manager, coordinating requests for new SRD time slot(s), and requests/guidance for replacement candidate).
- Finalize Assessment Agenda, communicate with candidates, functional experts and assessors
- Ensure all assessment records and other documents are in place (for future reference and auditing purposes).
- Ensure candidates details, status and interview results are recorded in the candidate’s tracker.
- Assist Recruiters with the interface and interaction with the hiring managers.
- On completion of the interview process, ensure provision of feedback in a professional manner, to candidates on the status / outcome of their recruitment process and thereby foster a positive image of the organization.
- Serve as the on-boarding focal point, collects the CV, interview feedback, medical check, personal documents and certificates of the selected candidate, record the info in the tracker and save the documents to HR System.
- Ensure Candidate Tracker, HR Master Data and other reports are kept up to date at all times.
- Other recruitment related tasks as required.
Health, Security, Safety and Environment.
- Follow all relevant company’s health, security, safety and environmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure Health and Safety compliance in all aspects of work by applying them on self, others and corporate assets.
- Contribute to the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet department requirements, policies and standards.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Recruitment Team
- Corporate HR
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- Key decisions having significant impact on Human Resource Administration are referred to the Head of HR for approval before implementation.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or Business Administration or any related discipline
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in Recruitment domain which must include Iraq experience.
- Proficient IT Skills (specifically MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Organization & Multi-Tasking Skills
- Time Management
- Coordination Skills
- Teamwork & Cooperation
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.