MSELECT is looking to hire a Strategy and Integration Coordinator for an international oil & gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional (non-technician) role within the Oil & Gas industry. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
The Operations S&I Coordinator role is a development position that reports directly to the S&I Lead. The role is responsible for supporting the successful delivery of Operations strategic integrated activity in the oil field. This role has exposure to Operations Leadership Team and requires someone who can communicate confidently across all levels of the organisation.
- Support development of the business 8Q Schedule and change management process
- Chair the review of leadership actions, integration and follow through
- Coordinate integrated responses to emerging challenges
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and work to embed systematic ways of working
- Influence key stakeholders in the wider team to ensure alignment with the overall strategy
- Degree in a technical or commercial subject.
- Strong team player, with a bias for action.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional (non-technician) role within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong numerical and IT Skills, MS Office, ability to learn new tools.
- Demonstrably strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to integrate multiple perspectives and make recommendations to leadership.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Ability to work in a high volume fast paced environment where daily challenges will disrupt planned activities.
- International / Multicultural experience.
- Appreciation of Business Analysis techniques.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.