MSELECT is looking to hire an Administrative Generalist for a consultancy client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
The Administrative Generalist will work closely with the Department Director and collaboratively with Administration Entities to monitor and evaluate priority projects and programmes of Head of Department, intervening where necessary, to ensure successful delivery.
- Work with the Department Director and project leads to establish credible delivery plans with appropriate milestones and KPIs for each individual project/programme
- Monitor and evaluate progress reports, where possible, undertake thorough data analysis and interpretation to track various project KPIs
- Work with the Department Director to determine which data needs to be collected from the projects and when, where possible, undertake thorough data analysis and interpretation to track various project KPIs and unlock key management information
- Produce operational and strategic reporting packs outlining the current situation/ progress of projects/ programmes
- Provide advice on essential intervention to project leads and senior stakeholders based on the examination of projects and programs and the guidance of the Director
- Participate in regular meetings with project leads and external stakeholders, where necessary
- A basic understanding of project management and data analysis
- Intellectual curiosity, the ability to look beyond the obvious and question the status quo
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong research and reporting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Including PowerPoint and Excel)
- English and Kurdish fluency
- Previous experience, in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment in the public or private sector
- Previous experience working with project and programme managers
- A thorough understanding of the management system in Kurdistan
- Sectoral experience or knowledge of:
- Digital transformation and/or technology
- Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) departments and/or businesses
- Banking sector
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.