MSELECT is looking to hire a Project Specialist for a consultancy client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic
The project specialist creates project goals, monitors progress, and schedules meetings to ensure that the project is completed in time.
- Work with the PU (Priority Unit) Director and project leads to establish credible delivery plans with appropriate milestones and KPIs for each individual project/programme.
- Monitor and evaluate progress reports. Where possible, undertake thorough data analysis and interpretation to track various project KPIs.
- Work with the PU Director to determine which data needs to be collected from the projects and when. Where possible, undertake thorough data analysis and interpretation to track various project KPIs and unlock key management information.
- Produce operational and strategic reporting packs outlining the current situation/progress of projects/programmes.
- Based on scrutiny of projects and programmes and the guidance of the PU Director, provide advice on necessary intervention to project leads and senior stakeholders.
- Participate in regular meetings with project leads and external stakeholders, where necessary.
- A degree in business management, project management, or a related field.
- Prior experience as a project specialist, project manager, or a similar position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and manage budgets.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process