MSELECT is looking to hire a Junior Trader for an international agriculture company to be based in Karbala, Iraq.
- Providing the control of the execution of general accounting transactions in accordance with regional legislation, accounting rules and regulations and according to this making related reports
- Managing the work on balance sheet and balance sheet preparation processes
- Preparing legal financial statements and tax declarations
- Controlling accounting records and solve the problems related to the accounting operations,
- Ensuring closing of accounting records are carried out in accordance the period of end with the order and procedure
- Following legislation and legal amendment regularly and making necessary adjustments to the company
- Representing the company for official organizations, occupational chambers, etc.
- Managing the accounting software infrastructure suitable for the needs of the company, to carry out studies about the company headquarters and according to this take necessary actions
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as Business Administration
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B is a must.
- Having no restriction to travel,
- Good knowledge of ERP, Office Programs
- Trading experience and strong programming skills is an advantage
- Ability to reason logically and deliver under pressure
- Willingness to learn and share ideas towards improving working methods
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to different environments and changing markets is essential
- Ability to work under pressure, managing time efficiently and prioritizing effectively
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.