- 30% of time - Ensure safe, efficient, cost effective and reliable services are provided to the organization including but not limited to Office, Travel, Hotels for visiting staff, Staff House and Catering, Housing for Expatriate Personnel. Ensure departments address key stakeholders concerns on offices, accommodation, housing, facilities and catering.
- 25% of time – Plans, manages and directs the Erbil Services Team to ensure deliverables are met or exceeded. Ensures expenses are in line with approved budget and any variances are noted and addressed with SCM Manager.
- 15% of time – Ensures Services contracts are in place and scoped correctly to provide the required services for Erbil and Suli Facilities and Services. Works directly with Management of service providers to provide safe, efficient and cost effective deliverables. Participates in CHESM (Contractor Health, Environment and Safety Management) Audits.
- 10% of time – Develop service levels with key stakeholders for all areas of responsibility and perform against those levels. Ensure metrics and score cards are established to improve performance of group.
- 10% of time – Develop organization and skills critical to a service organization focused on satisfaction and reduction of total cost of ownership.
- 10% of time – Assist SCM Manager and other LT (Leadership Team Members) as required, when required.
- Degree in Management or equivalent.
- Experience in managing facilities with international standards.
- Fluency in English and Kurdish languages.