MSELECT is looking to hire a B2B Manager for a leading global technology client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B industry. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
- Build company’s basic architecture in the B2B market and increase company’s share in the B2B market.
- Collaborate and communicate with local teams to maintain good operational relationships with B2B customers.
- Lead and operate projects based on company objectives and market strategies, and ensure the achievement of the market expansion.
- Builds relationships with customers and channel partners based on knowledge of company’s technology as well as the customer’s business environment.
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within CRM system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities.
- Selling company’s products and services while focusing on developing new accounts and expanding existing.
- Provide best customer experience.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- +3 years of experience in B2B industry, especially PC experience is preferred.
- Be familiar with the B2B industry in Iraq, have industry customer resources, and have mature experience and successful operation cases in the B2B industry.
- Be able to develop and expand company’s B2B market in Iraq
- Assist the channel director in achieving B2B business objectives.
- Successful experience and customer relationship in large enterprises is preferred.
- Fluent in English and Arabic as a working language.
- Should have strong communication and organizational skills.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.