MSELECT is looking to hire a Safety Trainer for an international oil and gas client in Basrah, candidates must have a minimum of five years of experience within the field of HSE, English and Arabic fluency is a must.
- Handle the end-to-end process of reservation ads setup & execution for HUAWEI Ads.
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across browsers.
- Ensure ad creative adheres to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting.
- Help sales or clients check inventory and reserve the ad slots in the system;
- Generate proper media plan/ad delivery plan for client based on their needs;
- Schedule the whole execution process properly, from providing the right guideline in time to sending the feedback and guiding your clients to hit deadlines of each steps;
- Check the real-time performance of ad and provide data reports and screengrabs after the campaign;
- Optimize process and minimize risks and potential wastes of ad resources.
- NEBOSH IGC or equivalent, Level 6 Qualifications in OH&S is preferable.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of two years’ previous experience in a Safety training role, with specific experience in the design and delivery of training courses
- Minimum five years of experience within the field of HSE.
- Experience of working in oil industry Operations environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively with people at various levels in the organisation.
- Knowledgeable about the oil and gas industry.
- Proficient in both English and Arabic.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.