MSELECT is looking to hire a Production Supervisor for an international oil and gas operator in Duhok. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in production and treatment of oil, with 3 years in the same position in independent or major International Oil and Gas Operator. Fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
Supervises Production, Operation, treatment loading of oil at the field site. Ensures the safety and quality of production and treatment of crude oil.
- Supervises Production, Operation, treatment of oil and operations of loading by all personnel at the field site.
- Ensures that all the operations under the Production, Operation, treatment, loading of oil responsibility comply with the Company HSE Standards.
- Coordinates Production, Operation, treatment, loading of oil activities in accordance with programs, Company procedures and best practices.
- Reporters the progress of the operations to the Production, Operation, treatment, loading of oil Superintendent on a regular basis, agree and implement any corrective action as necessary.
- Monitories the consumption and stock of materials available at rig site, request personnel, materials and services in good time in order to avoid any delay in operations.
- Knows and complies with the Company established Production, Operation, treatment, loading of oil procedures.
- Participates to all Risk Assessments (HAZOP_HAZID) before each operation, and ensure that all the relevant actions captured in the assessment are closed before the start of operations.
- Ensures full adherence to the Company's HSE policies, procedures and standards.
- Complies with company standards for equipment integrity.
- Actively participates in the Company the Production, Operation, treatment, loading of oil Programs preparation if required.
- Ensures compliance with the technological mode of operation of the Production, Operation, treatment, loading of oil in order to fulfill the planned indicators for oil and gas production and chemical injection.
- Ensures the implementation of the planned organizational and technical measures.
- Exercises control over the implementation of process regulations in the operation of field facilities for oil production, Operation, treatment, loading of oil.
- Forms proposals for optimizing the process and changing design solutions aimed at reducing operating costs and increasing the effectiveness of using existing technologies, equipment and solutions offered by the project.
- Performs the functions stipulated by the RN-BVK Policy in the field of industrial safety, labor protection and the environment in the 21st century and elements of the requirements of the international standard.
- Participates to investigations in case of serious incidents.
- Applies and ensures the correct application of prescribed safety standards and regulations.
- Follows organizational measures for the successful implementation of the field site construction program, including the achievement of the Project KPI.
Qualitative impact indicators
- Number of violations of HSE by personnel.
- Supervision of subordinate operations personnel.
- Personnel interaction with interfacing units.
- Ensure control over a compliance with deadlines of the work schedule, positioning of personnel in line with the staffing schedule, execution of specific scopes of works.
- Communicate assigned tasks to the subordinate personnel.
- Zero HSE violations.
- Compliance with the technological regime in accordance with the regulations.
- Incident-free operations of equipment
- Performance of qualitative and quantitative indicators.
- No deviations from planned indicators.
Regulation of Activities
- Legislative and other regulatory acts of the Russian Federation and the countries of the Middle East, industry standards and rules for industrial safety, labor and environmental protection, international and Russian.
- Professional standards related to oil and gas industry both in the Russian Federation and international, e.g.:
- NOSRSOK related to well control.
- Other international Oil and Gas Operators standards, procedures and best practices.
- HSE Corporate standards.
- Code of Business Ethics and Conduct.
- Company Charter.
- Orders of the General Director of the Company, his deputies in areas of activity.
- Company executive documents.
- Job description stated herein.
- Regulations, procedures and instructions for the Energy Management System of the Companies, developed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 50001.
- Other internal documents, including local regulatory documents (LND) put into effect in the Company, local regulatory documents of the Company related to self-working responsibility area.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Petroleum Engineering.
- 5 + years of total production and treatment of oil experience.
- At least 3 years in the same position in independent or major International Oil and Gas Operator Companies.
- Production and treatment of oil Operations skills and competency.
- Skilled in all technical disciplines pertaining to Production and treatment of oil.
- Proficient in leading, delegating, motivating and mentoring Company field personnel.
- Knowledge of technical and technological process of Production and treatment of oil.
- Understanding and application of continuous improvement processes.
- Knowledge of industry regulated acts and standards related to Production and treatment of oil.
- English language: intermediate.
- Experience in Iraq/Kurdistan is preferable.
- Working under separate services contract conditions is preferable.
- International experience in Oil and Gas Operator’s Companies is preferable.
- Experience of work with oil high H2S content.
- Proficiency in MS Office package (MS Word, Excel and etc.).
- Preferable competent user of control Process, Well, ESD, F&G, and etc.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.