MSELECT is looking to hire an Ads Operations Specialist for a leading global technology client in Erbil or Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in related digital advertising / media industry. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
We are hiring Ad Operations Specialist. In this Ad Operations Specialist role, you will be responsible for trafficking digital media tags. You will be responsible for testing and launching ad creatives and delivering necessary optimizations and reporting as needed, this person will be responsible for liaising with creative agencies and the publisher for creative or tag troubleshooting.
- Handle the end-to-end process of reservation ads setup & execution for HUAWEI Ads
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across browsers
- Ensure ad creative adheres to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting
- Help sales or clients check inventory and reserve the ad slots in the system;
- Generate proper media plan/ad delivery plan for client based on their needs;
- Schedule the whole execution process properly, from providing the right guideline in time to sending the feedback and guiding your clients to hit deadlines of each steps;
- Check the real-time performance of ad and provide data reports and screengrabs after the campaign;
- Optimize process and minimize risks and potential wastes of ad resources
- 3 years of experience in related digital advertising / media industry
- Experience with agencies, publishers or advertisers is a plus, working in 4A agency company will be plus
- Able and eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing framework
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail
- Strong quantitative, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill
- Self-starter, fast learner who is detail-oriented and has critical thinking
- Ability to work as a team across different departments
- Able to communicate in Arabic.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.