MSELECT is looking to hire an Executive Assistant for an international agricultural client in Basrah. Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Reporting to the International Trade Director.
- Act as a translator at meetings.
- Following official and private business processes.
- Undertake the management and administration of the liaison office planned to be established in the future.
- Work in Turkey (Istanbul) and Iraq (Basra) offices.
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant experience.
- Should have developed communication and coordination skills.
- Able to adapt to flexible working hours.
- Flexible with travel (No travel restrictions).
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- English and Arabic languages are required.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.