- Manage the day to day Warehouse operations;
- Manage all the administration issues in the warehouse;
- Manage the items delivery and dispatch to the shops upon their needs;
- Manage the warehouse security in collaboration with the Security & Administration Manager;
- Manage the health, safety, and cleanliness of the work environment;
- Manage the warehouse space and to make sure that the space is organized and arranged;
- Follow up inventory system in the Warehouse;
- Manage the items by codes or product names;
- Manage items transportation from/to shops as per need;
- Cooperate with relevant Heads on items arrival and all other required issues.
- Functional and technical skills;
- Problem solving;
- Integrity and trust;
- Motivating others;
- Business acumen;
- Team management and development;
- Time management
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 3 years’ experience within warehouse management;
- English and Arabic languages;
The work required to deal with Alcohol products.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.