MSELECT is looking to hire a Teller for one of the International Banks in Erbil, 3-4 years of experience in the same position is requested, fluency in English and Kurdish is a must, Turkish and Arabic is preferred.
The teller is responsible for exceptional service to our customers by handling routine tasks, such as processing payments, accepting deposits, and handling withdrawals. The bank teller is responded to customer requests and inquiries, made recommendations about bank products and services, maintained and balance cash supplies, and keep track of bank records and financial information. The Teller should have a professional appearance and a customer-focused attitude to succeed courteous, efficient, helpful, and accurate.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Teller is managed a wide range of job duties and responsibilities. These include but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
Skills and attributes:
The more common skills and attributes that are most required may include, but not be limited to:
- Between 22-27 years old.
- Having a associate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Financial Management, Business Management, Accounting, Finance and Banking Sciences.
- Strong written and presentation skills (English, Kurdish, preferably Turkish and Arabic).
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of the broader team.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong client relationship and customer service skills.
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties.
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.