MSELECT is looking to hire an App Developer for a leading global technology client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English and Arabic.
About the Job
You will be playing a dual role as activity manager for AppGallery (Application Store) content as well as the data analyst of the overall performance of the store and its applications for the Iraq and Levant countries. You will have the necessary skills for a content aggregation/curation role in apps, games or an online marketplace. You also have to be knowledgeable regarding data analytics and skillful in using Excel and Power BI.
- Responsible for the AppGallery operations, curating localized experiences for each set of audiences with focus on specific verticals and categories to achieve business KPIs
- Optimize store recommendations and promotions, quantify their impact and define tactical plans for growing users’ engagement and retention.
- Own feedback analysis to capture the user voice and propose actionable improvements to achieve high user satisfaction and maintain top paid user relationship
- Collaborate with BD and HMS operations colleagues to closely work with strategic partners on programs and initiatives to grow their presence and user engagement on AppGallery
- Plan Quarterly marketing activity to increase user awareness and revenue
- Should respect local culture and design activity accordingly
- Regular collation, analysis and presentation of the KPI data while generating insights and highlighting performance trends
- Assess the success of curation strategies by proposing A/B tests and analyze scorecards
- Provide vertical insights, deep dives on specific categories and/or countries as well as building post campaign reports
- Optimize the data reporting process to save time and focus on quality and consistent reporting using tools such as Excel and Power BI
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process