MSELECT is looking to hire a Lead Process Engineer for an international oil and gas operator in Erbil. Candidate must have a minimum of 4-6 years of experience in this field, fluent in English and Kurdish is a must.
- Overall supervising of rented EWT.
- Participation in development of Business Plans for the Blocks in part of oil, gas and water treatment, transportation and handling.
- Participation in decision making regarding further development of each Block in part of Oil Treatment Plants, Gas Treatment Plants.
- In cooperation with Engineering contractors, selection of methods and approaches for the oil and gas treatment, H2S removal technologies.
- Technical evaluation of Bidder’s proposals for tender related to Oil and Gas treatment, transportation, handling, counting.
- Review of project documentation in part of Oil, gas, produced water treatment and transportation, Utilities, such as N2 generation, instrument air, Fuel gas, fired heaters etc.
- Participation in preparation of SOW for such tenders.
- Participation in MOC process.
- Deal with engineering contractor and engineering division (SNIPI) to consider issues subject of modernization and optimization. This is continuous process.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual reports of oil, gas produced water treatment, transportation, handling and consumption volumes, hydrocarbon stock inventories for each Block.
- Periodical (at list in a monthly basis) inspection of rented EWT, own Facilities.
- 4-6 years of oil and gas process engineering experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work and succeed in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Knowledge of internationally applicable design codes and standards.
- Strong willingness to learn from others and develop professionally within the role.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.