MSELECT is urgently hiring a Cement Industry Trainer for a global inspection services company. Based in Erbil to conduct a four months training project. Min 10 years’ of experience in cement plant/factory management.
List of General Responsibilities:
- Manage the operations and maintenance staff to ensure timely production and distribution of products within quality standards, high uniformity, and optimum production costs.
- Conducts computer training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Determines system utilization requirements by researching and testing systems.
- Designs computer training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
- Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Conducts training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications and personal computer classes.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in cement industry management is a must with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Complete understanding of the cement manufacturing process
- Previous experience in training staff newly established factories.
- Strong knowledge of modern maintenance technology and methods
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding of safety and environmental regulations
Please note due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.