MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Manager for an FMCG client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Renew contracts through negotiations with senior agents and elite agents.
- Focus on building productive and professional relationships with key employees of contracted agents.
- Coordinates company employee engagement, including support, services and management resources, in order to meet customer performance goals and expectations.
- Achieving specific targets for profitable sales volume and value, in addition to the strategic goals of customers.
- Proactively undertake a joint partner planning process that develops joint performance objectives, financial objectives, and significant milestones associated with the partner-producing relationship. (Partner = Customer)
- Continuously evaluates, clarifies and confirms customer needs.
- Follow up of sales process for the contracting clients' outlets in coordination with the sales force
- As a team work to win, maintain and expand relationships with assigned channel partners.
- Track sales achievements on a weekly basis by reviewing the weekly sales cycle to discuss opportunities and challenges and to develop stock handling transfer
- Distributing the sales goals to the branch sales supervisors and working to follow up on achieving the goals through continuous follow-up to the branches and holding periodic meetings with the stakeholders.
- Follow up the presence and display of products in the sales outlets and follow up the commitment of the agents to the agreed offers and spaces and the extent of the implementation of the agreements.
- Follow up the presence and presentation of promotional means in sales outlets (mannequins / billboards / posters / stands) and discuss them in the weekly meeting with the supervisors.
- Work on training representatives and distributors. Work to develop the performance of sales managers and supervisors and increase their selling and negotiating capabilities with agents in the field. During the month, no less than 2 sales staff are trained in the field, sales managers and supervisors, and a report is submitted to the Iraq Sales Director.
- Follow up the work of the representatives, distributors and sales supervisors in the branche, including:
- Itineraries by visiting models of outlets daily.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Rewards and activation of agents.
- Motivating the sales team to increase the spread of products.
- Finding new sales opportunities and new sales channels in addition to new agents.
- Follow-up weekly discounts and refunds for agents in coordination with the representative of the sales managers and the supervisor concerned and discussed in the weekly meeting. periodic meetings.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business.
- 10+ years' of relevant work experience.
- Experience dealing with retailers.
- Experience presenting and selling to buyers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very Good English, Arabic languages (both spoken and written).
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.