MSELECT is looking to hire an Office Manager/ Real Estate for a major construction client in Erbil, candidate must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in managing real estate office, fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is a must.
Our brokerage’s real estate office manager keeps operations running efficiently. The office manager is responsible for bookkeeping, daily operations, facility issues, and administrative items, and they free up agents to serve clients by seeing to these behind-the-scenes items. As a high-volume brokerage, we’re looking for a real estate office manager who is able to multitask and remain focused in a busy environment.
- Assisting in the coordination of residential and commercial property viewings.
- Disseminating pertinent information to all staff and agents.
- Training and supervising office staff.
- Attending to payroll and HR items.
- Attending to bookkeeping duties.
- Maintaining an office calendar and scheduling meetings.
- Keeping the office facilities clean and stocked.
- Having any facility issues addressed or repaired.
- Responding to inquiries in-person, via phone, and via email.
- Referring potential clients to real estate agents.
Necessary Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working in real estate offices.
- 1+ years of experience managing an office.
- Experience with bookkeeping.
- Experience overseeing employees.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain focused in a busy work environment.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or in a related field.
- Certificate in real estate office management.
- Familiarity with the surrounding area.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.