MSELECT is looking to hire a Quality Control Engineer for a construction client in Erbil. Candidates must have minimum of 4 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English and Kurdish.
The main responsibilities of QC without limitations include:
- Preparation of specifications when required.
- Keeping up to date with construction methods and materials.
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the finished tasks to be handed-over and incoming raw materials, in order to assure that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
- Reject all the incoming raw materials fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest.
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines
- Design an efficient design protocol which can be used across all domains.
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records.
- Recommend improvement measures to the implementation process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels
- Monitor the Implementation phase at various levels.
- Verifying and reviewing inspection report.
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with the requirements.
- Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety, and Environment Management System requirements.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
- Any ad-hoc duties given by line manager
- Implement Quality Control Plan (QCP), and ensuring that the QCP is reviewed updated and approved as required.
- Coordinate with program office staff on identified concerns or issues, also, monitor key aspects of program and contract management including subcontractor management, recruiting, and staffing, security management, and linguist support processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standers and task order requirements.
- Ensure all service deliverables meet quality standards and performance requirements.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate reporting on quality of contract recommend process performance improvements.
- Perform periodic, routine, and scheduled inspections of all aspects of contract performance and ensure corrective measures eliminate deficiencies and reoccurrences.
- At least 4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 6 days a week, from 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Lunch is provided
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process