MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Manager for a service client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience in sales, with 3 years as a Sales Manager. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
Seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing the sales team, also will be responsible of achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing and coaching the sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 6 months projected sales numbers by department
- Setup a clear pipeline for each department
- Lead the sales team to achieve projected sales numbers
- Set KPI for the department and the sales staff
- Train the staff on regular basis to meet their KPI
- Provide weekly reports indicating sales numbers
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business-related field
- Minimum Three years of experience as sales manager.
- Minimum Five years of sales experience in one of the following fields:
- Printing (preferable)
- Computer and IT
- Electronic equipment (other)
- Should be able to travel between Baghdad and Erbil.
- Has to give a work plan after the acceptation.
- Ability to lead a sale team consistent of 6-10 staff remotely and directly
- Market Analysis Skills.
- Strategic Sales Planning Abilities.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Collaboration and Motivation Skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Fluent in English and Arabic, read and write
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.