MSELECT is looking to hire a Product Manager for an international industrial client in Erbil. Candidates must have at least 5 years working experience in related field and be fluent in English, Arabic and Kurdish is a plus.
The Product Manager develops sales and markets products in Iraq by establishing and developing customers and segments channels and partners. He/she conducts market research; generates product requirements; determines specifications required by customers and coordination of stocking and supply timetables. He/she is also responsible for developing marketing strategies, and product trainings to internal sales and aftermarket team.
Essential Job Functions
- Represent and manage all company business lines (air compressors, pneumatic tools, light towers, generators, dewatering pumps aftermarket and spare parts).
- First point of contact of company team to discuss and review all sales opportunities / sales strategies.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by undertaking the research needed to obtain market information.
- Analyze market requirements and provide recommendations.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Obtain product market share by working with company Management to develop product sales strategies.
- Assess product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Launch well prepared marketing campaigns to promote business and to increase sales volumes.
- Provide information to management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses, answering questions and requests.
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and forecasting to support supply schedules.
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and company brand management.
- Implementation of new technologies / applications on digitalization. Utilizing company platforms and securing market / competitor information on digitalization as required.
- Deliver regular and timely internal product training.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- University degree in related field (preferably Engineering).
- Engineering background (mechanical, electrical, industrial).
- Well-developed business and commercial acumen.
- Technical know-how and marketing knowledge.
- Fluency in English / Arabic communication (writing and verbal), Kurdish is a plus.
- Commercial and technical background related to construction industry, oil and gas and rental businesses is an advantage.
- At least five (5) years working experience in related field.
- Valid local driving license.
- Well versed in analytics, methods of extracting required data and presenting results.
- Experienced in data collection, extraction, and analysis.
- Strong understanding of product management and value creation principles.
- Experienced in managing products and features across all platforms (i.e. social media, website, applications etc.) and be adaptive to new technologies primarily on digitalization for product development, sales, and marketing activities.
- Have mindset to think strategically and suggest solutions to problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Diplomatic and a good listener.
- Advanced computer skills (MS office).
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process