MSELECT is looking to hire a POP Coordinator for an international oil & gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the oil and gas sector. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
Focal point for the day to day activities in the connection and disconnection of North, South Well Sites & Flowlines. Communicate the prioritized schedule work to maintenance team members.
Summary Decision Rights
- Responsible for progress reporting of all work on a daily basis to the POP Manager
- Input to Maintenance Technician competency development for recommend training opportunities
- Accountable to deliver safe, reliable maintenance aligned with company Values
- Accountable for the safety of company employees and Contractors engaged in connection and disconnection activates.
- Responsible for looking ahead at the upcoming schedules (1 week) and ensuring proper resources are available to complete work as planned
- Responsible for looking ahead at the upcoming schedules (4 weeks) and ensuring material and equipment will be ready for reinstatement
- Responsible to ensure the staff executing work meet the minimum competency standards for the work
- Responsible for ensuring that work is completed as planned, according to the relevant procedures
- Report compliance to POP KPI & Metrics – Flag issues that will affect KPI compliance to the POP Maintenance Manager
- Identify improvement opportunities to improve POP time
- Hands on and team player.
- Confirm activity scope is endorsed by the DS and site engineer
- Liaise with site CC & OAA and agree scope of work
- Review any potential worksite conflicts or SIMOPS prior to issuing the RAP and or PTW
- Control and coordinate all work being carried out on site among all disciplines and restrict activities to only those specified in this RAP document & or COW procedure
- Verify that all necessary personal Isolation are applied prior to start each task
- Lead TBT prior to start each shift and ensure participants signed TBT register
- Be the SPA for all activities performed within RAP & or COW procedure during its validity.
- Ensure QC walk down and hands on during the re-connection activities.
- Multi-disciplines skill with focus more at the E&I part.
- Broad knowledge at GOC system
- Ensure that the approved RAP and or PTW is available to each applicable Discipline lead
- Perform safety inspections on well sites where work is being performed
- Report any incidents
- Stop work that is unsafe
- Share lessons learned from previous jobs
- Report to DS and sign off on task completion.
Criteria & Qualifications
Minimum Educational / Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s in mechanical, or Electrical Engineering degree
- Knowledge of Piping, Cabling and Measurement gauges and signals.
- Understanding of Falange management, Quality control and build plans
- Local national able to speak and write Arabic and English.
- Driving license.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel user skills required.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 10 Years in oil and gas sector
- 7/7 or 14/14
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.