MSELECT is looking to hire a Contract Analyst for a consultancy client in Erbil. Candidates must have at least 1-2 years of experience in a business environment and be fluent in English, Kurdish, and Arabic.
The Contract Analyst will ensure that incoming and outgoing contracts are accurate while adhering to company standards. When a contract dispute arises, the Contract Analyst will act as a liaison between the vendor and the company, attempting to resolve the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Discuss the scope of the contract with management
- Contact vendors to describe company needs
- Communicate contract terms to administration
- Review incoming and outgoing contracts for accuracy
- Resolve contractual disputes or issues
Requirements and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of business experience
- Data analysis, problem solving, and logical thinking skills
- A bachelor's degree in a business-related field is required (preferred)
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills, including clear and concise drafting in English, Arabic, and Kurdish
- Collaborates with colleagues, shares ideas, and is eager to learn from others
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines, and achieving results
- Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed-upon strategies, can identify priority activities and assignments, and adjust priorities as needed
- Demonstrates strong time management skills and uses time efficiently
- Willing to work outside of the above-mentioned formal work hours, including on weekends, as needed to carry out their duties
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.